- Family run business Established in 1999
- Two service centres – Pocklington & Scarborough
- Stock holding in excess of 1 million pounds
- 25 strong team, many of our staff having over 20 years’ experience in our industry
- Regional market leader specialising in servicing companies of all sizes from Farmers with small holdings to Blue Chip companies.
Wolds Engineering has grown rapidly becoming the main regional supplier to the food, manufacturing, agricultural and engineering industries from its two service centres in Pocklington and Scarborough, covering the Yorkshire Region. We offer an extensive product range being an authorised distributor for leading manufacturers and quality branded products.
- Modular and Conveyor Belting
- Chain Transmission Products
- Lubricant & Greases
- Mechanical Goods
- Motors and Gearboxes
- Clothing & Safety Wear
- Vending Machines for Inventory Control
- Wheels & Castors
- Engineering Consumables
In a short space of time, we have emerged at the forefront of our business by ensuring that our customers remain at the forefront of theirs. That means supplying the make, model or equipment that’s exactly right, on time, any time.
In 2010, we relocated our Headquarters to a major new 9,900 square foot development in Pocklington, East Yorkshire enabling us to carry our expanding business forward. This £750,000, purpose-built investment has revolutionised the way we operate, providing the perfect platform from which to launch the next phase of our development and respond to an ever growing and far-reaching customer base. We carry in the region of 1 million pounds worth of stock across the company at any one time, ready for immediate delivery.
‘If you want it we’ve probably got it’.
We have invested further at the beginning of 2015, taking on our first two apprentices plus another external and internal salesman. To increase our ability to cope with the growth and demand within the region, we have doubled the size of our Scarborough branch to increase stock holding capacity. In keeping with the company strategy of introducing the latest technologies, we have launched a new line in parts vending machine allowing our customers access to products around the clock whether a critical part or a consumable item, access is just the press of a button away, helping our customers keep control of their costs.
Our aim is to meet your needs!
We operate a delivery fleet of 6 vehicles providing a free, same day delivery service over a wide area.
We pride ourselves in our 24hr/365 day availability enabling us to attend to your needs whatever the hour and reduce down time.
OUR TEAM - AT YOUR SERVICE
Our team is our greatest asset, and in order to maintain our standards, everyone has to perform to the highest level. We guarantee that every member of our team will have the right knowledge, skills and motivation to perform a top quality, efficient and professional job.
In choosing Wolds Engineering, you’re choosing a company that is fiercely committed to exceeding the quality of service you expect. That’s why we’ve come so far in such a short space of time. Our staff has extensive experience in the supply needs of the Engineering Industry and are here to offer you friendly hands-on expert advice on any of our products.
- Onsite surveys
- Bespoke service
- Same day, free delivery in the area
- No minimum order
- 24 hours/365 day emergency service in the area
- Less downtime
Nothing is too much trouble.
Here at Wolds Engineering Services Ltd, we promise to provide our customers with:
- Quality Branded Products From Leading Manufacturers
- Extensive Help and Advice on Products
- Competitive Prices
- Any Order Size (Free Delivery in the Area)
- Reduce Down Time
- 24 Hrs / 365 Day Call Out ( in the Area)
You want it…………….we’ve probably got it!!!
The purchasing of spares for the daily maintenance, repair and overhaul of manufacturing and production equipment is often a complicated resource and time consuming activity.
By combining an easy access supply of essential products with high quality, independent advice, we’re able to help you minimise costly downtime and maximise productivity.
- Provide an honest, collaborative approach
- Invest in the best people, equipment and technology
- Work hard to get to know and support your business
- Build a long lasting and reliable relationship
- Make your job easier
- Save you money
- Scarborough Depot
- Pocklington Depot
- Inside of Pocklington Depot